Apply Now

How to apply to our Higher Education courses

Full-time programmes awarded by Staffordshire University are applied for directly through UCAS, with Staffordshire University as the institution (S72) and Stoke on Trent College as the campus. However, if you miss the UCAS deadline for applying, please contact us – we may still be able to help you find a place on a full-time programme.
Can't find what you're looking for?