Help with finance

We recognise that in many cases, getting the right financial support can be a key factor in deciding whether to study a course or not.

Last updated: 16 June, 2021

Put simply, our aim is to make higher education an affordable option for anyone who wants to gain qualifications at this level, and we are able to offer support to all higher education students, depending on your personal circumstances and the type of course you are studying.

Details of the loans and grants available to support students financially with their tuition fees and other costs can be found on our Fees and Funding page. Please contact our finance advisers on 01782 603604 to find out if you would be eligible for any additional support which will help to make higher education accessible to you.

Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs)

You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) if you live in England and have a disability that affects your ability to study, such as a:

  • learning difficulty, for example dyslexia or ADHD
  • mental health condition like anxiety or depression
  • physical disability, for example if you’re partially sighted or have to use crutches
  • long-term health condition such as cancer, chronic heart disease or HIV

For more information on DSA’s check the link below

Was this article helpful?

Need more help?

If there is an instance when our site does not meet the need of a specific disabled user group we will make changes to our current content, wherever appropriate, so that w e can become more inclusive to a wider audience. Please contact us if this is the case at

Logo | Connect with us